3.17.2013

Kiss Me, I'm Irish!

St. Patrick's day was a bit of a big deal at my house growing up, my parents were so good at that stuff!  When I was a kid there was always a bag of foil covered chocolate coins under the table - left by a leprechaun of course, the milk had a green tint and our meals were of an Irish theme! Even today, I know my mom will probably be enjoying some potato pancakes for breakfast and a nice Irish stew for supper! Lucky lady! These days I see some of my friends setting up traps for their kids to try to catch a Leprechaun and one of my girlfriends is putting green dye in the toilet to tell her kids the magical little creature came in for a pee......hee hee.

What are the traditions at your house for this day? 

We will be having green scrambled eggs this morning and I plan to enjoy at least one green beer this afternoon!! 

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment