5.04.2014

May the 4th Be With You

OH Star Wars.....so wise. Do you think George Lucas knew what he was creating? Educating generations of people? So much to be learned from these characters.



Seriously! My momma always said to be a leader not a follower. I will admit I may have followed a fool or two......for a brief time.



So so true.....On May 19th 1999 (my 18th birthday) I was sitting in an Edmonton movie theater at 2am watching Episode One - The Phantom Menace with the man I thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with.......I had no idea that just over three years later he would be gone forever.  






Wow. Just wow. Think about it. It kind of reminds me of a quote our GM has on his desk that basically says that common sense is a misconception based on the fact that we have all had the same experiences...






Since today is Star Wars Day 
I am going to channel my inner Jedi! 
You should too.......
and remember to use the Force.

No comments:

Post a Comment